The ART-L3 PRO is a cordless, pen-shaped LED curing light. Unlike the original ART-L3, the ART-L3 PRO uses a glass fiber optic light guide and a red eye shield for minimal eye protection at the end of the tip (users are still strongly advised to use goggles to protect their eyes). Three modes of operation are available: Fast, Ramp, and Pulse.
The ART-L3 PRO may be used as a corded curing light by plugging the AC adapter directly into the bottom of the handle.
This item has been discontinued in North and South America.
- L3 Pro pen-shaped curing light handle
- LD1002-061: Power adapter
- LD1009-171: L3 light guide
- LD5003-001: Red cap eye shield
- Battery: Lithium
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Light intensity: >1,000 mW/cm2
- Cure (when fully charged: 180 ten-second cures
- Cure time: 3mm/10 seconds
- Optical wavelength 460~470nm
- Flux intensity: 1000mW/cm2
- LED power consumption: 3 watt
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC~60ºC
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10%~90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: 0ºC~60ºC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10%~90%(non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 860~1060hPa