The ART-L3 is a cordless, pen-shaped, LED curing light. This curing light does not use a glass fiber optic tip; instead, it contains an LED wand that resists breakage more than glass tips.
The ART-L3 may be used as a corded curing light by plugging the AC adapter directly into the bottom of the handle.
This item has been discontinued in North and South America.
- L3 Pen-shaped curing light handle with attached LED wand
- L3 charging dock
- LD1002-061: Power adapter
- Battery: Lithium
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Light intensity: >1,000 mW/cm2
- Cure time: 3mm/10 seconds
- Optical wavelength 460~470nm
- Flux intensity: 1000mW/cm2
- LED power consumption: 3 watt
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC~60ºC
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10%~90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: 0ºC~60ºC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10%~90%(non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 860~1060hPa